Saturday 22 October 2011

CHNC challenge 43: make a scene

Before I tell you about today's new challenge, I want to thank you for all your fab entries for last week's challenge - it was so good to see all the different baubles and hanging things - lots of ideas and inspiration.

Challenge 43

Can you believe that we're on challenge 43? The weeks are going by so quickly and Christmas is looming. The shops are getting so geared up for the festive season. I remember when it seemed early if they started selling Christmas cards at the end of October, but now it seems to get earlier year after year.

There are many of you who have been regular contributors to these challenges and have built up quite a stash of Christmas cards over the months. However, if you've only just found this blog then it's not too late to start joining in and getting going with the festive cards - perhaps make more than one for the challenge.

So, for challenge 43 I'm asking you to make a scene! No, I don't mean that you should have a tantrum, but just make a scene on your Christmas card - it's as simple as that - it can be a 'ready' scene with a topper of stamped image or you can create your own scene with various elements - it's up to you. It can be indoors or outdoors, so I think there is plenty of scope.

My cards are very simple - I made five so they can be sold in a pack - you can read more about them on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here:

As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to make a scene - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 28 October. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 29 October.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, almost forgot to link the card I made especially for this challenge .. what am I like!! Lovely theme this week and your cards are beautiful. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments